No More Excuses…
It’s time to put your money where your mouth is!
Falcon 2000 (s/n 61) is home (KHEF – Manassas, VA), every last bit of maintenance and improvements to the aircraft interior and exterior have been finished. The aircraft arrived today at its home based in Manassas (pictured below).
What you need to know:
- ‘3C’ Inspection c/w Dec. 2015
- New Paint (DAS-ILG) – June 2016
- Refreshed Interior – June 2016
- Head up Display (HUD)
- Preferred low density configuration (Eight 20” pax seats with conference grouping)
- Aggressively Priced: $3,900,000 (CLASS LEADING VALUE!)